Terms & Conditions
Please take the time to read these Terms and Conditions carefully. By using Our Website or making a Purchase or a hire of the Equipment, the Customer agrees to be bound and accept the Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions shall apply to a sale and a hire of all footbikes and accessories (the “Equipment”) from Footbikes WA, 31 White Street, 6017 Osborne Park, WA, email firstname.lastname@example.org, ABN 97 973 629 009 by Customers who purchase the Equipment or hire the Equipment for use at a location of their choice (the “Location”). These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Western Australia
PRICE, ORDER PLACEMENT AND PAYMENTS
- Prices are listed in Australian dollars and include GST (10% Goods & Services Tax).
- Footbikes WA reserves the right to change or alter Prices without notice a Customer. If Customer has already submitted an Order at a particular Price Footbikes WA will supply Goods at that Price.
- When Customer places an order on the Website, such order will not be deemed accepted by Footbikes WA unless and until an “Order Confirmation” acknowledgment is sent to the Customer via email by Footbikes WA. All orders are subject to the availability of the ordered Product.
- Customer can change or cancel an Order before the payment to Footbikes WA is made. The Customer will receive a mail with a confirmation that Footbikes WA noticed the change or order cancelling.
- All Orders must be paid in full prior to shipment.
- Payment methods are specified on the Website at the time a Customer places an Order. Other methods of payment, including cash, can be used for In-Store Orders, but not for Orders placed through the Website.
- Customer will get the confirmation email once Footbikes WA receives the payment.
- All products sold by Footbikes WA are covered by warranty as stated in related laws, including the Australia Consumer Law.
- The warranty against defects in materials and workmanship commences on the date of purchase and continues for 2 years (frame) & for components 1 year (except of tubes and brake pads).
- Any claims related to delivery or damaged stock must be made within 7 days of receipt. The Warranty claims other Equipment than footbike and footbike components are processed through each individual products manufacturer and is subject to their policies and approval.
- The warranty is only valid if:
- Customer complies with the instructions in the manual;
- the warranty card is fully and correctly completed;
- a receipt (proof of payment) is provided upon request;
- the product has been used only for its purposes.
- If there is a repair made within the warranty period by third party and such a repair is in a conflict with the Warranty Terms and Conditions, the costs of the repair will be paid by the Customer.
- The Customer is responsible for any damage of the product caused during delivery to a service centre.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
- Shipping within Australia will vary depending on the product ordered. Shipping is calculated on checkout based on a Customer’s location and a cart content.
- For domestic delivery, Customer should receive the order within 7-10 working days of shipping. Footbikes WA will contact a Customer when the order is shipped. If the order has not arrived within the allotted time, contact Footbikes WA with order details. A signature will be required on delivery
- Unless otherwise indicated on this Website as a “non-returnable” item, within 7 days following delivery, a Customer may return Equipment for a full refund of the purchase price.
- Equipment must be in new, unused, and undamaged condition, with original packaging, and the original price and information tag(s) have not been removed;
- the refund does not include any applicable initial shipping and handling charges.
- Footbikes WA is not responsible for Equipment lost during return shipping.
- Footbikes WA refund policy is in addition to Customers rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
- Footbikes WA will accept equipment returns and provide a Customer with an exchange voucher, refund, or repair where:
- the Equipment is faulty or is not of acceptable quality, or
- the Equipment is not fit for its intended purpose, or
- the Equipment does not match the sample or our description
- Claims for compensation or reasonable expenses incurred in returning a purchase should be addressed to Footbikes WA team and need to be accompanied with supporting evidence.
- Our Equipment come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. A Customer is entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. The Customer is also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- The agreed Hire Term will be set out in the Schedule to these Terms and Conditions. The maximum length of Hire is 30 days.
- If the Customer wishes to extend the Hire Term, they may do so at any time prior to the end of the Hire Term. The Customer must contact the Footbikes WA to arrange such an extension. Extensions may be made for up to five (5) days subjects always to the existence of prior reservations made by other customers. The Footbikes WA shall use its best and reasonable endeavours to satisfy requests for extensions but cannot guarantee the availability of the Equipment to the Customer beyond the end of the pre-existing Hire Term.
- The Footbikes WA reserves the right to recall the Equipment immediately at any time. In the event that Footbikes WA exercises this right the Customer will be reimbursed for any and all days remaining in the Hire Term or will be issued immediately with replacement Equipment of the same type or of the closest type thereto at no additional cost. If the Equipment is not returned to the Footbikes WA on request the Customer shall be deemed to have authorized the Footbikes WA to charge for any costs associated with such recovery.
- The Customer shall be required to pay a refundable Deposit to the Footbikes WA at the commencement of the Hire Term, unless stated by the Footbikes WA prior to the commencement of the Hire Term. The sum of the Deposit shall be set out in the Schedule to these Terms and Conditions.