Footbikes WA refund policy is in addition to customers rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
Unless otherwise indicated on this Website as a “non-returnable” item, within 30 days following delivery, a customer may return equipment for a full refund of the purchase price.
Equipment must be in new, unused, and in undamaged condition, with original packaging, and the original price and information tag(s) still attached.
How to return something bought online?
- 1. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2. Provide all necessary details such asthe order number, if known
- a. the order number, if known
- b. the item you want to return/exchange
- c. a description of the issue with the item you want to return/exchange
- d. whether you prefer a refund or an exchange
- e. the return address
- f. your bank details for refund
- 3. We will be in touch with you no longer than 2 business days to help you with your issue.
- 4. If you chose the exchange of the return item and the fault is not on Footbike WA’s side, we will invoice you an additional shipping fee before sending the replaced product back to your address.
- 5. The exchanged product will be sent back to you within 2 days after we receive the additional shipping fee.
How to return a product In-store
- Contact us at email@example.com.
- We will be in touch with you no longer than 1 business day to make an appointment with you in our showroom.
- Returns done in store are processed immediately.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If the product is approved for a refund, we will make the refund within 5 working days to your bank account.
- The refund does not include any applicable initial shipping and other handling charges.
- Footbikes WA is not responsible for products lost during return shipping.