Hire Price List
|1 Day: $25
||2 Days: $45
||3 Days: $65
||4 Days: $85
||5 Days: $100
Refundable deposit: $50 per 1 Footbike
- Hire for more than 5 days on enquiry.
- If you enjoy the ride and would like to purchase a Footbike after trialling it, keep hold of your hire receipt and your hire fee (maximum 2 days) will be knocked off the final purchase price.
Child seat Bobike
Puncture repair kit and Pump
Footbikes are now available to hire straight from the Footbikes WA office:
31 White St
Osborne Park WA 6017
Free local delivery and collection within 10 km radius of Osborne Park.
Hire Terms and Conditions
- The customer accepts full responsibility for hired footbike and equipment and agree to pay for any damage incurred during hire period. Footbikes WA does not accept any responsibility for any costs caused by the rider.
- Footbike and equipment can only be hired from Footbikes WA by a person aged 18 years or over on completion and understanding of a Footbikes and Equipment Hire Agreement and Liability Waiver Form and by accepting Rental Terms and Conditions. Footbikes WA reserves the right to take a copy of the customers nationally recognised Photo ID (passport or driving licence) and Credit Card details that match ID to hold as security until the customer returns the footbike(s) in the condition hired out.
- The customer agrees to pay on booking the footbike and equipment, and cancellations are considered on individual cases in extraordinary circumstances. Late return of the footbike will be charging at twice the published daily hire rate for each day if extended hire terms are not agreed in advance.
- Any deposit will be returned at the end of the hire period provided that any equipment hired or used is returned in an undamaged condition, within the arranged hire period and at the arranged time and place to Footbikes WA.
- The customer agrees to return all hired footbikes and equipment in the same condition. In the case of damage (over and above standard wear and tear), the customer is responsible for any costs incurred and sustained in replacing or repairing (whichever the cheaper).
- Customer must ride responsibly, mindfully and according to his ability to minimize and prevent any danger or risk
- The Rider is not required under the Road Traffic Code to wear a protective helmet. However, it is fully recommended.
- Keep a safe distance, especially in wet weather as surfaces may be slippery.
- Hold handlebars with both hands and keep mind there is a low clearance height of footboard.
- Consider wearing suitable clothing with footwear.
- Customer must not ride under the influence of alcohol, fatigue, strong medication or other drugs.
Full Footbikes WA Hire Terms and Conditions in PDF ⇒ Download